Two 10 Tips!
How to make your application stand out
1. Upload more than one photo
- ONE Headshot passport style showing your face clearly. Recent, clear & against a white background. If your hair is long please have your hair down so we can see the length but pushed behind your ears so we can also see your face!
- ONE body shot from the knees up, arms by your side. Neutral pose.
Absolutely NO filters, NO hats, NO sunglasses, MINIMAL Make up!
2. We need key measurements Production will need to know the following before you can be booked for a role so please make sure to provide accurate and recent measures. At a minimum we need your:
CHEST (male) / BUST (Female)
DRESS SIZE (Female)
3. Skills and experience
If you have any skills or experience in certain fields (eg. Archery / Table Tennis / Silver Service) please make sure you let us know!
4. Select a reference so we can find you!
If you are applying for a role in Norfolk, please select the reference "COPPERFIELD" when asked 'How did you hear about us?' This is so we can easily find your application
If you are applying for any of our London based projects please select "TWO10" as the reference